Grievance Redressal Cell
The College has a Grievance Redressal cell for the stakeholders. There is a well-established and fair procedure for redressing grievances regarding academic matters, hostel accommodation, health services, library, transportation and other central services. This cell looks in the following matter:
• To encourage the students to express their grievances freely and frankly.
• To address the basic problems of boarders regarding mess and other amenities.
• To promote healthy student-student and student-teacher relationship.
• To promote and maintain a conducive and unprejudiced educational environment.
• To uphold the dignity of the college by ensuring stress free atmosphere in the college.
Suggestion boxes are kept at the entrance of Principalâ€™s office, Library, Science Building, Humanities Building and Ladies Room. They are opened regularly and the unit resolves the problems in the meetings.
The cell has the following members:
Name of Staff Member
Prof. S. L. Patil
Dr. P. L. Patel
Dr. S. R. Chaudhari
Shri. Y. B. Patil
Shri. E. O. Patil
|Sr.No.||Name of Staff Member||Designation||Grievance committee|
|1||Prof. S. L. Patil||Principal||Chairman|
|2||Dr. P. L. Patel||Vice-Principal||Member|
|3||Dr. S. R. Chaudhari||Rector||Member|
|4||Shri. Y. B. Patil||Office Supern.||Member|
|5||Shri. E. O. Patil||Sr. Clerk||Member|